835 W. Warner Rd. ste 101-505
Gilbert, AZ 85233
ROC#176754 • SPCC#8307
QUALIFY YOUR CONTRACTOR OR YOUR ROOF COULD LOOK LIKE THESE PICTURES!
1. Ask your contractor if he is treating the entire roof or just the obvious spots that are easily seen.
2. If anyone tells you there is no way to tell where the birds will nest or perch next, get nervous. Experienced contractors always know.
3. Make sure your contract specifies results guarantees or you will be stuck with only products and workmanship guarantees.
4. If your contractor is inexperienced, over 190 lbs or is drilling into tiles, you better make sure he’s fixing tiles.
5. If you hire an unlicensed contractor and they get hurt, their attorney will come after your home owners' insurance to pay medical bills and his fees.
6. “Official”, “Expert”, “Voted:” if you see these, RUN! There are absolutely no qualified organizations that would label a pigeon control contractor this way.
7. “20 years in the business” generally references 'years in pest control.' It doesn't necessarily indicate any number of pigeon control jobs or success rates.
8. If the company you are hiring does not offer a full compliment of products and services for cleaning, nesting, perching and trapping, they are doing what is best for them, not what is best for you.
9. There is no legitimate company that can guarantee pigeons will not stand on untreated surfaces.
10. If the company you are hiring does not offer a full compliment of products and services for cleaning, nesting, perching and trapping, they are doing what is best for them, not what is best for you.
Signs like these should be your first warning sign that they are not responsible for their work. This particular sign is from a pest control company who has a really bad reputation for breaking tiles and not returning phone calls about his poor results and workmanship. He intentionally omits the name of his pest control company so you do not check him out. By the way, the state licensing agency has already told him it is illegal for him to not publish his company name and license number on his advertising. In addition, the city has told him it is illegal to post his signs along any roads. 2 laws broken with one sign. He really does not care, do you want him on your house? We know of this person because we are called by customers like you to fix the problems he has created.